Hello and welcome to our first official Challenge Blog post! We’re so excited to start this new chapter and cannot wait to see all of your amazing creations!
For this month’s challenge, we have a very special guest who I’m so lucky to call a close friend, the ever fabulous Laurel Beard. She’s been such an inspiration and a great resource in starting this challenge so THANK YOU, Laurel!!
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
Since this is The Ton’s anniversary month, we wanted a theme that reflects the festivities so we chose the cue word “Celebrate”. Our team and Laurel have created some amazing inspiration projects for this challenge using our new release items. This post will be updated this week to reflect the new sets from the release!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Celebrate”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
For more information about our new blog, head over to the About section.
So let’s check out the projects by our team!
- Supplies used: Rose Gold Embossing Powder; Fabulous Word Die; Birthday Word Dies;
- Stamps: Poppy Garden Cling Background Stamp
- Supplies Used: Congratulations Word Die; Double Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Inks: Soft Orchid, Ballet Slippers, Soft Garnet, Rose Quartz, Hollywood Star, Soft Garden, Lofty Mint, CaribbeanTurquoise, Cobalt Breese, Cali Blue, Blue Diamond,Parisian Blue;
- Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies 1,2 and 3; Brushed Love
- Supplies used: Glossy Fine Gold Adhesive Paper
- Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies 3; The New Pretty
- Supplies used: Princess Glam Couture Mix, Cinderella’s Ride Couture Mix, Adhesive Glitter Paper Gold
- Stamps: Scripty Alphas Lower, Poppy Garden Cling Background Stamp
Supplies Used: Party Fans
- Supplies Used: Noir Dye Ink
- Stamps: Macarons
Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies 1 and 2, The New Pretty Sentiment Set
You have until January 31, 2017 11:59PM EST to submit your entries! Thank you for playing along!