Hello and welcome back to our Challenge Blog post! The winners and Honorable Mentions for our January Challenge will be posted here later this week so be sure to stop by later! The winner of our January Challenge will be our guest for our March Challenge.
For this month’s Challenge, the cue word is… Love!
The prize for this challenge will be a $50 gift certificate to our shop!
To participate in our challenge, create a paper crafting project based on the theme “Love”. You may use our team’s cards for inspiration but it’s not required!
- You must use a Ton product as the main focal point of your card or tag.
- Display the cue word/inspiration photo on your blog post and include a link to this challenge in the body of your post.
- There is no limit to the number of projects you wish to enter into the challenge.
- The winning project will be chosen based upon detail, composition and aesthetics.
- Enter your card by February 28, 2017 by 12:55pm EST.
So let’s check out the projects by our team!
- Stamps: Brushed Love, Beautiful Day Bicycle,
- Inks: Noir Dye Ink, Ballet Slippers Dye Ink, Hollywood Star Dye Ink, Cosmopolitan Pink Hybrid Ink, Valentine Red Dye Ink,
- Other: Adhesive Glitter Paper (Fine Transparent), Valentine Frost Couture Mix
Stamps: Lone Poppy, Fresh Cut Poppies, Scripty Alpha Lower, Freestyle Stripes
Inks: Warm Hazelnut,Vanilla Frosted Cupcake, Beach Blondie, Coralline, Ballet Slippers, Red Sangria, Valentine Red, Soft Garden, Bright Fern
Dies: Double Stitched Rectangle dies
WINNER OF OUR JANUARY CHALLENGE
The winner of our January Challenge is…. Anna (bbepxdnombimbom)!
Anna’s wonderfully layered poppies against the stark navy blue contrast of our Freestyle Stripes was an ultra elegant play of colors that contrasted beautifully together. I loved the proportions of the poppies and stripes against each other and they came together to create a striking layout.
Congratulations, Anna! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your gift certificate and details on being our guest designer for our March Challenge!
All of the entries were incredibly lovely and we’d like to thank everyone who participated! For this section of our blog, we chose three projects that especially stood out:
Janette Kausen’s Beautiful Butterflies watercolor card
Yukiko Sugiyama’s Always Cherry Blossom shakercard
Ericka Strange’s dramatically watercolored Dahlia Close Up Card
Thank you all so much for playing along with us last month!! We enjoyed seeing all the beautiful creations you submitted. Be sure to grab one of our Challenge badges to show everyone that you’ve played along with us! Our current February Challenge will close on the 28th so there’s plenty of time to enter your next The Ton project for a chance to win a $50 gift card to our shop!